Bite-sized yoga session 29 sept 2020 n°3



Hey you! Nice to see you here.

I'm sharing a thing that I've been doing since I started WFH.

Short. Casual. Stretch session.

Dare I say...a kaizen approach to yoga to tackle modern-day aches?

Making time to stretch before and after I work has been working out for me. My hips, my neck, my WRISTS!!! Man, I had no idea my wrists could ache so much from typing, but here we are.

I'll post videos on YouTube and here whenever I can, but I want to encourage you to make time to stretch on your own!

We can definitely practice together, but I promise if you cultivate this habit, you will surely notice the difference. Tell your partner, tell your kids, tell your mom, tell your wife!

Start small and do a few minutes here and there. When you feel ready or want more challenge, increase the duration. Bit by bit. Little by little. That's the kaizen way!

May you be happy, healthy, and at ease.

~ Krys

Comments